Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bridal Veil Falls

This last Sabbath Cass and I went for drive in the afternoon with no purpose or destination except to go some where we have never been before. And this is what we came too. A beautiful little water fall out in the middle of no where. It was a relaxing environment of be in for the Sabbath. I hope you enjoy it a little, but its far better to be there in person then to just look at pictures. Sorry, pictures can't tell it all.





A Maori wood carving.

55 meter drop...


I like the texture of the rock.












We found a monkey tail. The monkeys here, when they get scared their tails fall off.

2 comments:

  1. I like the photos!! They look good! But..... I'm sorry to say that I think the carving looks better than you!!!!! :) I don't think Cass will agree with me!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan, i really love all ur pics! when do u come back to Canada? i think u should post more pics cuz those other ones were posted a LONG time ago. lol

    ReplyDelete