Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wild Life!

Sorry its been so long sense I posted last. Life has been... wild. With being engaged and living in New Zealand, there is just so much to do! Here are a few photo's I have taken over the last few weeks of my wild life. And New Zealand's wild life had a little to do with that... :)



These were our babies for a few weeks. The nest fell down while trimming the hedge. 



A couple of Sabbaths ago Cass and I visited a Seagull colony at the beach.



Baby seagull that was running around.


That is paint on my shirt by the way, not poop. Although I was almost hit many times that day. :)

I was defending my self from this guy as he charged me...  that was the last thing I remember :p (New Zealand wild goat.)

The dog found this little guy. Isn't he cute? 





This is just a picture of two love birds :)

1 comment:

  1. I think the last picture is of the two most wild birds of them all!!!

    ReplyDelete