Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cathedral Cove

This was a wonderful Sabbath in NZ. Cass and I spent the afternoon at the beach. We did some tide pooling and ate lunch and did some reading in STC. It was wonderful!
Cathedral Cove is a place that I have been dyeing to see, and finally were able to make it out there today, and it was so worth it. I think we will be visiting it again, and hopefully soon:) 
Cathedral Cove

I like feet pictures.. I think I take after my sister :)





This is JC Beach (It was a private beach we found, so we decided to name it :)



2 comments:

  1. Whoa... is that wear they filmed the opening of Prince Caspian??? I know it was in NZ and it looks familiar. Epic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its time you updated you blog......
    Its been toooo long...............................
    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete