Monday, August 8, 2011

Sunset..

Every day must come to an end. And this one ended on a good note. Cass and I took the afternoon off from our work because it was just too nice of a day to spend inside. So we went for a drive down the "Coromandel" (basically coast line in NZ). And it turned out to be a very beautiful drive. Here are a few moments we captured on our little adventure. The sunset was just amazing. We watched it as we drove and we had to stop and take a few pictures.





 I found this mail box amusing just how it was out here in the middle of no where.





 I feel in love with this tree.. it was just way too cool!






Apparently I have already been here before :)




This was my favourite picture of the day.



5 comments:

  1. Love at the end of the world.

    It looks like it was a fantastic day, Mr. Spangler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--Jordan--awesome photos! Thanks for sharing. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regarding the mail box - it is in exactly the right place for the mail man to put the mail as he drives by!
    Regarding taking the afternoon off to go sight seeing - did you approve this with your employer? I don't recall seeing a 'green slip' with ALL the appropriate signatures on it! (This is Alistair speaking)!
    Regarding the tree you fell in love with - we notice that you didn't write the name of it - is that cause you can't spell it. We are wondering if you can pronounce it?!
    We are enjoying the photos - keep them coming - we love seeing our home country! Looks like you are having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You leave me speechless Paula and Alistair :0 :)
    I can't pronounce the name of the tree let along spell it and I still thing the mail box is in a crazy place. About the green slip... (Heather gave us permission to go.)
    Glad your enjoying the photo's. I'll do my best to keep the coming.
    And Alistair.. we got a spray gun today to paint the house, so it is going to go really fast now. I think I got the gun sorted today, so tomorrow we will get a large part of the first coat done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on Jordan, whats the problem?? You haven't made any more posts!!!
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete