Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall


Fall is such an inspiring time of year. The leaves are turning silently. The air is cooling and every day feels fresh. Even though i know the cold brings death, it also brings life. I know that as the leaves are  falling and the grass is dying, it will bring nutrients to the soil in the spring so the trees can do it all over again. What an amazing cycle, and what an amazing God to give us such beauty even in the death of the leaves. It reminds me of the life and beauty that Christ's death on the cross brings us.

This is one of my favourite times of year for doing out door activities. The temperature is just right, not too hot and not too cold. Its nice to be out side with just light jacket. Kyle thought the same. He thought it would be nice to take some pictures in the fall colors for his junior pic this year, so he seized the opportunity and asked if I would take his picture. I said, "I'll try". So this is what came of it.









Kyle kept finding all the "presents" the bears left all over the orchard. It was pretty funny :)

No comments:

Post a Comment